Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Stuff

I'm going to keep a list going of all the offers and coupons I get for my birthday next month. They're already appearing in my email.

1. AMF Bowling--Book a party of 10 and the birthday person is free. (Lame!)
2. Baskin Robbins--Coupon for $3.00 off any cake.
3. The Melting Pot--Free chocolate fondue for 2 w/ purchase.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings--Free dessert!
5. Chili's--Free dessert w/ entree.
6. Noodles & Company--Free dish up to $7.50!
7. Arby's--Free Swirl Shake w/ Roastburger purchase.
8. Red Robin--Free gourmet burger!
9. Ruby Tuesday--Free burger!
10. Qdoba--B1G1 Free entree.
11. Gordman's--$5.00 coupon off $30 purchase.
12. T.G.I. Friday's--Free dessert w/ purchase.
13. Sephora-- Free super shimmer lip gloss trio!
14. Acuvue--An e-card about their bifocal contacts!!! (FAIL! I'm not that old!!!)

No comments: