Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe it's been more than 2 months since my last post! Thank you all for your prayers and support while I was away caring for my grandma in her final days. She was an awesome deal maker and bargain hunter; I am proud to have learned so much from her.

I did a lot of my Christmas shopping online Cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving), getting deep discounts in addition to earning rebates on nearly everything. Those check will be nice to receive in the next couple of months!

Candles To My Door has some great pricing on candles right now. Examples: Buy 1 22 oz. Woodwick and get the 2nd 50% off. It's hard to find sales on these, so 25% off of 2 is good. Also Colonial Candles are all 25% off. The best deal is the 23 oz. Traditions Jar, weighing in at .55 cents an ounce. If you have not smelled Peppermint Stick, you are missing something FABULOUS!!! I did not find any rebate sites for them, but you do get free UPS shipping on orders over $99.

No comments: